Our contact details
Name: Blondies Kitchen
Address: Davis Bonley, Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, EN49EE
Phone Number: 02082162100
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Your cookie choices from our delicious online shop
- The day and date you’d like to receive your order
- Your debit/credit card details if you choose to use a payment card
- Your Apple Pay data if you choose to use this service
- Your browsing data, including your login details and order basket
- If you consent to analytic cookies for our website we collect data which includes your time of visit, pages visited and how long you spend on each page
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We may need your data to enter into a contract with you. For example, you will need to process your payment details to place an order with us. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, however failing to do so may mean that we cannot enter into a contract with you.
- We may use and retain your personal data if we have your consent to do so. For example, you may consent to our analytics cookies when using our website. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We have a legitimate interest as a business in protecting your data. These include protecting and administering our business, maintaining accurate records of orders, helping customers locate our stores/pop ups, administering accounts and helping customers place orders easily, maintaining accessibility and functionality of our website, sending customers marketing communications, protecting our customers and staff, maintaining health and safety standards, responding to customers on social media, notifying customers of any changes to our products, services and our organisation, protecting our business from loss and protecting our customers by detecting or preventing fraud.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- We may take an order from another business directly, who is providing personal data of their employees, clients or recipients.
We use the information that you have given us in order to send out orders successfully.
We may share this information with internal staff members to process the order.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. As such, we employ real-time monitoring and undertake regular security reviews to ensure your data is not altered, misused, lost or destroyed.
We keep personal data for as long as we need to do so. We will then dispose your information by deleting the data from our system entirely, or anonymise it. When we anonymise your data this makes the data unidentifiable as to whom it originally belonged to.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.