Do you need to be there to accept delivery?
Where delivery is requested, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
Please note if the recipient is unable to accept delivery, we will endeavour to leave it in a safe place or with a neighbour/co-worker. If our drivers are directed to a loading bay, we cannot accept responsibility for how the cookies are handled. Finally, be advised that as it is a freshly made product, we are unable to re-deliver.
What if you need to leave a note about delivery?
If you have any additional information or special requests e.g. ‘Leave with security at front desk’, you will be given the opportunity to add this in during the checkout process.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is £7.00 to most UK postcodes. If you have ordered and you live outside of London, your order will be processed through DPD.
Where do we deliver?
Currently we deliver to most postcodes in the UK. We aim to get all orders baked, boxed and out for next day delivery once we have received your order. Please note that all orders processed for delivery outside of London go through DHL or DPD directly. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept liability for any late deliveries once the order has been dispatched from our bakery.
When do we deliver?
All orders must be made before 12pm for next day delivery from Tuesday – Saturday. All orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be delivered by the following Tuesday.
Unfortunately Blondies Kitchen cannot guarantee that delivery instructions provided to us will be carried out and are not liable for any errors made by our courier partners and can't be held liable for delays in delivery or lost or damaged parcels.
SHIPPING TERMS NATIONWIDE
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email from DPD with tracking details.
- DPD will then send you a text and email on the morning of the delivery telling you a 1-hour delivery window.
- If this doesn’t work for you, you can request alternative options with DPD directly
- DPD is currently operating contactless deliveries due to Covid-19.
- We will make every effort to fulfil you order correctly. In the event that this does not occur, we do not accept any responsibility for consequential costs incurred due to errors made with products once delivered.
- The products will be at your risk from the time you accept delivery of the products from the courier.
- Please note that we usually use DPD as our shipping partner and as such offer you delivery guidelines based on their published recommendations. Therefore we are not liable for any delivery issues once the items have left our kitchen. However, we will do our best to understand and resolve issues on your behalf.
LONDON ONLY DELIVERY
Our Hand Delivered Service
Currently we deliver all of our cakes and personalised cookies to all London postcodes from Tuesday-Saturday. We offer a next day delivery service if your order is placed by 12pm. As our cakes and personalised bakes are more fragile, they won't ship across the country yet. However we're working very hard to change this ASAP.