Delivery & FAQ's
Please note that the terms and conditions need to be accepted by all our customers prior to checkout.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone will be at the selected delivery address to accept the delivery. Our items are freshly baked perishable/food items and cannot be re-delivered. If no one is home, we will endeavour to leave it in a safe place, on a front porch, or with a neighbour/co-worker.
- Should there be no suitable safe place to leave the package, DPD will be unable to deliver the item. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept responsibility for any missing deliveries should no one be home or if there is no suitable safe place to deliver the parcel. If our drivers are directed to a loading bay, we cannot accept responsibility for how the cookies are handled.
- Although we send all orders on a next day delivery service, if for any reason the order is delayed by DPD, Blondies Kitchen cannot accept liability for any late deliveries for delays occurring with DPD once the order has been dispatched from our bakery. However, we will do our best to understand, and resolve issues on your behalf.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept responsibility for any missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied.
- The products will be at your risk from the time you accept delivery of the products from the courier.
- If you are collecting your order from any of our stores, please wait for an email on the day of collection to let you know when your order is ready to collect. We will always aim to have orders ready to collect as our stores open. Please note we cannot accept liability for any late deliveries. We will keep your order on our counters for 48 hours before disposing of these.
- Blondies Kitchen cannot accept liabilty should you change your delivery date through the DPD portal. Our items are freshly baked and must be delivered on your designated delivery date, and can only remain in the DPD system for 24 hours. DPD may sometimes allow you to change the delivery date, but this is automated system out of our control and does not apply to our products.
- Any delivery issues need to be flagged to us or DPD within 48 hours from delivery date. After this time, we cannot guarantee to resolve this as we may not be able investigate further with DPD after the 48 hours.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer same day delivery, but we do offer a next day delivery service, if your order is placed before 12pm the day before. We ship Tuesdays – Saturdays and you can choose your desired delivery date at checkout.
Where do we deliver?
Currently we deliver nationwide to mainland UK excluding Scottish Highlands. Delivery is £3.99 to UK mainland addresses and all orders will be processed through DPD on a next day delivery service, for arrival on your selected delivery date!
What if you need to leave a note about delivery?
If you have any additional information or special requests e.g. ‘Leave with security at front desk’, you will be given the opportunity to add this in during the checkout process in the notes section. Unfortunately, Blondies Kitchen cannot guarantee that delivery instructions provided to us will be carried out and are not liable for any errors made by our courier partners.
How will I know what time my delivery is?
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email from DPD with tracking details. Delivery can be anytime from 9am-7pm on your designated delivery date. DPD will send you an email and/or text on the morning of the delivery telling you a 1-hour delivery window. This is usually by 11am and the delivery time slot cannot be changed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I collect my items in Selfridges or Covent Garden?
You can order any item from our website for store collection. Simply add the store of choice address as your shipping address and you will be given the option at checkout for free collection. You can collect your items next day if the order is placed before 12pm the day before.
Selfridges Food Hall, 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
Covent Garden, 11 The Piazza, Royal Opera House Arcade, WC2E 8HD
How long do your cookies last for?
Our cookies last up to 3 days in the box they arrive in or up to a week in an air tight container!
How long do your ready to bake items last for?
Our cold, ready to bake items have about a week shelf life on them and need to be kept refrigerated. All of these items will have a best before date on them, but you can also freeze these for up to 3 months. Our cold items arrive in insulated packaging.
What is the best way to store my items?
Our cookies are best enjoyed at room temperature. Do make sure they are stored out of direct sunlight. You can also freeze our items for up to 3 months. During warmer weather, personalised items may need to be stored in the fridge.
I'm sending a gift, do you include prices or invoices?
All our items are delivered with no price or invoice included, so do make sure you keep hold of any email order confirmations.
Can you personalise Vegan/GF items?
Unfortunately, the icing we use for personalising contains MILK, so we cannot personalise our vegan cookies. We are looking into alternative options to be able to offer this in the future. Our icing is gluten free, so can we personalise our gluten free cookies on request.
Do all your items contain Nuts?
We do have many nut free options on our website! The full list of allergens are listed on each product page. Our Mixed cookie boxes and NYC Thic cookie boxes do contain nuts. Please add in your note sections if you need us to replace any cookies with a nut free option.
Please note our products are made in a bakery that handles WHEAT ,SOY, DAIRY, EGGS, NUTS HAZELNUTS, PEANUTS, SULPHATES. All products contain or may contain traces of these.
Should you have any further queries you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Our inbox is monitored Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, excluding bank holidays. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Please note that we ship Tuesdays-Saturdays. Any order amendments sent over the weekend will be picked up in time before orders are sent out)