Do you offer same day delivery?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer same day delivery but we do offer a next day delivery service, as long as your order is place before 12pm the day before.
Can I collect my items in Selfridges, Covent Garden or Westfield?
You can order any item from our website for store collection. Simply add the store of choice address as your shipping address and you will be given the option at checkout for free collection. You can collect your items next day if the order is placed before 12pm the day before. Items will be ready to collect on your day of choice as the store opens.
Selfridges Food Hall, 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
Covent Garden, 11 The Piazza, Royal Opera House Arcade, WC2E 8HD
How long do your cookies last for?
Our cookies last 2-3 days in the box they arrive in or up to a week in an air tight container.
How long do your ready to bake items last for?
Our cold, ready to bake items have about a week shelf life on them and need to be kept refrigerated. All of these items will have a best before date on them, but you can also freeze these for up to 3 months. Our cold items arrive in insulated packaging.
What is the best way to store my items?
Our cookies are best enjoyed at room temperature. Do make sure they are stored out of direct sunlight. You can also freeze our items for up to 3 months.
I'm sending a gift, do you include prices or invoices?
All our items are delivered with no price or invoice included, so do make sure you keep hold of any order confirmations.
Do you need to be there to accept delivery?
Where delivery is requested, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
Please note if the recipient is unable to accept delivery, we will endeavour to leave it in a safe place or with a neighbour/co-worker. If our drivers are directed to a loading bay, we cannot accept responsibility for how the cookies are handled. Finally, be advised that as it is a freshly made product, we are unable to re-deliver.
What if you need to leave a note about delivery?
If you have any additional information or special requests e.g. ‘Leave with security at front desk’, you will be given the opportunity to add this in during the checkout process.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is £6.00 to UK mainland addresses and orders will be processed through DPD on a next day delivery service, for arrival on your selected delivery date!
Where do we deliver?
Currently we deliver to most postcodes in the UK. We aim to get all orders baked, boxed and out for next day delivery once we have received your order. Please note that all orders processed for delivery outside of London go through DPD directly. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept liability for any late deliveries once the order has been dispatched from our bakery.
When do we deliver?
All orders must be made before 12pm for next day delivery from Tuesday – Saturday. All orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be delivered by the following Tuesday.
Unfortunately Blondies Kitchen cannot guarantee that delivery instructions provided to us will be carried out and are not liable for any errors made by our courier partners and can't be held liable for delays in delivery or lost or damaged parcels.
SHIPPING TERMS NATIONWIDE
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email from DPD with tracking details.
- DPD will then send you a text and email on the morning of the delivery telling you a 1-hour delivery window.
- If this doesn’t work for you, you can request alternative options with DPD directly
- DPD is currently operating contactless deliveries due to Covid-19.
- We will make every effort to fulfil you order correctly. In the event that this does not occur, we do not accept any responsibility for consequential costs incurred due to errors made with products once delivered.
- The products will be at your risk from the time you accept delivery of the products from the courier.
- Please note that although all freshly baked products will be sent on a next day service we cannot accept liability for delays occurring within the DPD system.
- Please note that we usually use DPD as our shipping partner and as such offer you delivery guidelines based on their published recommendations. Therefore we are not liable for any delivery issues once the items have left our kitchen. However, we will do our best to understand and resolve issues on your behalf.
Should you have any further queries you can reach us at email@example.com
(Our inbox is monitored Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, excluding bank holidays. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Please note that we ship Tuesdays-Saturdays. Any order amendments sent over the weekend will be picked up in time before orders are sent out)